Join us in saving and changing lives! Be a part of NOVA Pregnancy Center’s Virtual or In-Person Baby Bottle Campaigns!
During this time of Covid-19, we offer in-person bottle campaigns, virtual or a combination of both. We will provide you with all the necessary materials to promote your church’s campaign. For virtual campaigns, we will help you set up your campaign baby bottle page. For in-person campaigns, church attendees take home baby bottles and fill them with currency, coins, or checks. Then they return filled bottles to their church 4-6 weeks later.
This is an opportunity for everyone to assist us in sharing “Life in Christ…Life in the Womb” to save and change lives. For more information, call Kayla Gelpi at 703-278-5433.
BABY BOTTLE CAMPAIGN STEPS:
- Advertise before and during the campaign using posters, announcements and bulletin inserts we can provide.
- Make the bottles conveniently available to your congregation on the day of distribution, at a table and at each exit point.
- Remind people to return them at the end of the 4 week campaign.
- Share with your congregation how the dollars raised through the Baby Bottle Campaign will save and change lives.
- For more information, call us at 703-278-5433.